I have enjoyed sharing my top 5 moments of the week with all of you and I have really enjoyed hearing from you your top 5 moments. I am going to be changing up some things here and my High 5 Friday will no longer be on my blog… however, they are not gone totally 😉 There is another way that they will pop up. Stay tuned!
So, here is one last High Five Friday on the blog:
- James and I have decided to start watching Friends on Netflix from the beginning. We have probably seen almost all of the episodes but never fully in order. It’s been fun to sit down together and watch an episode or two. It reminds me of when we first got married and all we did was binge watch series. Oh, the good ole’ days.
- One evening this past week James and I took the kids out and we walked trails in a local park. Chase loved the waterfalls and the lake. He talked about it all night and the next morning. Afterwards, we went and got ice cream!
- This week we got amazing news that our final adoption court hearing has been set. It is so amazing to know that FINALLY this will be done!
- I did a coffee smell test this week. I had to smell freshly roasted beans and explain what I was smelling from vanilla all the way to cedar. I have never done anything like that and to my utter shock, I was spot on with all roasts! It was insane. I think I was overly excited at my smelling capabilities haha!
- I shopped a Christmas in July sale for makeup. I got everything I needed and I saved so much money! I can’t wait to get the makeup in the mail!
What did you do this past week?