This past month has been crazy busy for James and I. We were out of town twice and so busy I haven’t been to church in a month because of different work related or events planned! However, July seems to be a potential chill month and I am excited for that!
- This past weekend James and I took the kids to an outdoor summer event. There were blow up slides, fair food, vendors, etc. It was a beautiful day out and a great way to spend the day with my family. We bought some goodies and ate dinner there while listening to live music.
- I went to my friends wedding shower and it was sooo pretty! Going to things like that always reminds me of that time in my life. How exciting that season was leading up to the wedding day.
- Tuesday was our Wedding Anniversary. We went out to eat at a really nice restaurant. While we were driving home, James saw this place that has go carts. He mentioned riding them and I said, “Why not!?” So we went, and rode with another group of 5. I dominated and came in first. I made sure to rub it in to James 😉
- We went out to dinner with some friends this week. We literally sat at a restaurant and talked for 4 hours! It was great.
- Tonight, I am going out for coffee with a friend. We don’t have anything planned for the weekend except to just spend time together. Which is the best!
What are your plans for the weekend!?