Sunny Day Sweepin’ the clouds away….
- This past weekend we went out of town for my cousin’s wedding. It was beautiful, straight from Pinterest! It was the first wedding n our family since mine! The kids stayed in a hotel room with my mom while James and I got our own room. WAHOO! Sadly, Chase woke up scared and had to come back to our room. It was so sad it was cute.
- I went on a lot of walks with the kids this week. It has been so nice. I love living in the center of my town. We walked to a local bakery and got some goodies and ate them outside.
- There has been a lot of progress in the adoption this week. I will write a post soon once some more details gets finalized. But, lets just say we received the adoption paperwork in the mail this week! So close to being done.
- Tonight I am going to a Favorite Things Party. Each person brings their favorite item (4 of them) and then throughout the evening you end up leaving with 4 different things that other people brought that was their favorite item. Super excited for this!
- This past weekend was Father’s Day. We went out to eat at James’ favorite restaurant. The kids and I gave him gifts that we picked out. We then rented a movie and watched it together. It was a very sweet day.