I hope you all have had a wonderful week and a have a FUN weekend!
- This week has been great with work. I have had more families finish the process to hosting an exchange student. It has been so much fun meeting families from all over and I cannot wait until the students arrive to meet some of them!
- Tomorrow night we are going to spend the evening at my parents house. I always enjoy those times.
- This weekend I have a table I am setting up at a local community event to spread awareness of recruiting host families. I am looking forward to meeting more people.
- There is going to be something changing in our lives and it is change that is good, but sometimes change is hard. I have been dealing a lot with the hard side of things this week with this change. I can’t say exactly what it is yet, but I will share because it is something I am sure others can relate to.
- I went out for coffee with one of my best friends this week. We have been friends since we were 16ish. Our husbands grew up together and we started dating our future husbands around the same time. We got married around the same time and have had babies around the same time. It’s so wonderful to have those life long friendships. Also, it was nice to get coffee just us two. It has been awhile since that has happened and we need to make sure it continues to happen!