It is Friday and the sun is shinning.. just kidding. It has been overcast all week. I think I saw the Sun once last weekend. Then it went away.
- I had some girls over Monday night for dinner. We ate so much bread, cookies, and cupcakes. Well actually, I was the only one who ate so much bread. Ha!
- We have had awesome conversations this week with friends about life and God. I love the friendships God has given me and the love that is there. I feel very fortunate today.
- We are having a bonfire at my house this weekend. Either tonight or tomorrow. Depends on the weather and other scheduled things! I LOVE bonfires. Except how I smell after. Does anyone else hate that smell?
- My flight to Vancouver was booked this week! I still can’t believe I get to go somewhere I have ALWAYS wanted to go!
- More families have signed up to host exchange students and I love that this is happening. I love seeing families open their home to students of other cultures. Learning about the way other people live and forming those relationships really make our world much smaller.