- I spent a day going to a few different schools and visiting with some of our current foreign exchange students. It was so awesome to hear their stories and what they have experienced and learned so far. One thing I have learned is they all find peanut butter to be very strange but they think our milk shakes are from heaven!
- James and I took the kids to New York for the weekend. It was so much fun spending some quality family time and not being so busy with our daily schedule. M was able to see Niagra Falls for the first time. He was scared it was going to suck him in haha!
- My brain has been on information overload. Between learning everything there is about how to run a blog and, there is a lot of tech lingo I had to learn, and then learning everything with my new job, my brain can’t keep up. I am totally forgetting conversations I am having with people. For example, I forgot that I confirmed a time for a lunch date I was having with a friend and when I texted asking what time we were meeting I was reminded that this conversation already happened haha, my bad! Leads me to number 4…
- Had a lunch date with a friend that I did not forget about. Luckily, this friend is also the one who helps manage my website and knows how crazy my life has been. She just makes fun of me when I forget things. She says my pregnancy brain has never gone away.
- Tonight I am going out for a much needed girls night and tomorrow I will spend lots of time writing for future posts in between playing with the kids and spending time with James.
What was the best part of your week?