The Last High Five Friday of the Year!
- We spent Christmas Eve at my mother’s with 30 other friends and family members. My mother decorated her home and it was Gorgeous!
- Christmas morning James and I woke up the kids at 7am and Chase totally knew what was going on. Every time he opened a toy he would get so excited and run over to M to show him what he got. Super Sweet!
- After we opened our gifts my parents came over for Christmas Round 2! It is so fun to watch my parents with our kids opening gifts. We spent Christmas day with James Parents and his siblings that live in Ohio. We ate and opened gifts for Christmas Round 3 for us!
- James, myself, and the kids spent the day after Christmas shopping. We snagged some pretty good deals. We then ended the night going out to dinner at a nice steak house!
- I played the best game e.v.e.r. It is Mario Kart in real life. You get 4 remote control cars, tape 3 balloons around the car (one on the back and one on each side) and then tape a steak knife on the top of the car. Then the 4 people sit up on stools and you ram the cars into each other trying to pop the balloons. The last one standing with balloons wins. Seriously, so much fun.