*At M’s Band Concert!
This past week has been soo busy and so much fun!
- We attended a Birthday party for a friend who turned 30. It was such a fun night with amazing food.
- We attended two Christmas Parties, one was an ugly sweater party. I love days like these where you get to just spend time and hang out with those around you.
- M had his first band concert. I am so excited for him. He did so great playing the snare.
- James and I went Christmas Shopping and got it all done! We had to come home and order some gifts online, but I am impressed to be done this early!
- James lead worship at our church this past Sunday. I love hearing him sing and watching him in his element. We are so blessed to be apart of the church that we are. It is such a kind, loving, generous community.