First High Five Friday of the New Year!!
1. I took down all my Christmas Decorations and cleaned my whole house. It feels great getting my house back in order. Even though I was sad to see the tree down.
2. I decorated for Valentines Day. I know, I know… who does that and why so early? Well I don’t want my decorations up for only two weeks if I waited until February and every weekend this month we are traveling out of town so I knew I wouldn’t have much time to do it later on in the month. Also, I love decorating haha
3. I spent a day going out shopping with just myself and my mom. It was so nice to shop and grab lunch just us two. It’s been awhile since we’ve done that.
4. I had a friend come over one night and while chatting and drinking a cup of coffee we ended up talking about a really amazing business opportunity for my family. It could be life changing. I’m so excited!
5. We had some friends over for New Years Eve. It was fun to eat and chat. My kids stayed up till midnight. I was surprised Chase didn’t crash. He gets excited when people are over. We all slept in the next morning. It was great!
What was the best part of your week?