- I have been blown away from the response I have received from my post on Friendship. I was not expecting to hear from so many people on their personal experiences and how they can relate. I am so blessed it was received so well and my heart was heard.
- Tuesday evening I went out with my Mother in-law and Sister in-law for my Mother in-law’s birthday. We went out to a nice steak dinner and saw the movie Hidden Figures. Seriously, that movie was SOO good. It was fun getting out just the three of us. Usually when we hang out it is everybody in James’ family together so having it be just the three of us was so nice.
- I had some friends over this week like normal but this week was different. I was able to have a conversation with a friend who has experienced loss in the way I have and being able to talk to someone about this who can relate was what my soul needed this week. I am loving the Friendships God is bringing into my life.
- James and I went to his work Holiday party they have every January. The food was amazing, there was a great dessert station, and they had to go boxes. Yep, to go boxes to take the amazing food home! The live band was entertaining as well as the photo booth. James works with some really great people so it was a lot of fun!
- We may have to finalize the adoption here in Ohio unless we want to wait even longer for Arizona to do it. Arizona is putting all adoptions on hold until they set up a adoption division. Of course this happens the month prior to our final adopt date. I have impeccable timing 😉