- This past weekend I spent the day in Akron training some pretty awesome people who work directly with the Host Families and Foreign Exchange Students. I had 4 students who are currently here from Italy and Germany come and speak about their experiences. It was amazing to hear their stories.
- One of the local news stations called me and asked if they could come to my house and interview me about the need of Host Families in my hometown. They came Sunday morning to my home and asked me a bunch of questions while filming our conversation. It was pretty cool. I had my 2 minutes of fame.
- My sons caseworker came over this week. This is his Ohio caseworker who just comes once a month to make sure M is doing fine. I am hoping to hear from the Arizona caseworker soon.
- Monday I went out to lunch with three of my girl friends. Good food and good conversations.
- M had Monday off of school for MLK. There was a lot of movies played that day!
What was the best part of your week?