- M had a snow day this week. It was so much fun having a casual day with nothing specific to do. We baked muffins for breakfast, watched movies, and played with Legos.
- James, myself, and the kids went up to Cleveland last weekend. We went to a Lego store in the Beechwood Mall. Both of my kids were in heaven. We let them pick out one set. It was funny watching Chase knowing exactly what he wanted at his age. He saw a car and ran to the box and kept saying “Please, Please” while holding it up to James.
- We went to a really nice Italian Restaurant that was there at the mall. It was amazing and so much food. I love doing and trying new things with them. It is so much fun.
- When we came back from Cleveland I went to my friends house who was having a girls night. We always say we’re going to play games but it never happens. We end up just talking the entire night. This evening we all shared some pretty embarrassing stories of ourselves haha!
- The local news called me this past week. They want to come to my house to interview me about needing Host Families for the area. Pretty cool! Wish me luck for my 5 seconds of fame (5 seconds because we know I will not be on the news for 15 minutes) =)
What was the top 5 moments of your week?