This week has been great! Lots of fun things and exciting moments!
- This past weekend my mother came into town. It was so nice being able to see her, go to church, lunch, and spend much needed time with her.
- This year’s 4th of July was crazy busy but oh, so much fun! In the morning we all went to the center of town where James ran a 4 mile run. He finished in 30 minutes. We were so proud of him. We then met up with a bunch of friends and watched the parade. Our town puts on the longest parade. I swear. We then went out to lunch, hung out with family, ate dinner, and set off fireworks!
- I set up a large blow up pool for Chase. It is large enough for both him and I to sit in it and play. We spent one afternoon outside in the water playing for hours!
- I went to a friends house one morning for a breakfast with some friends. Most of us are either stay at home mommies or self employed. So, we all had a flexible schedule to spend a morning together. Great food and even better conversation.
- We had a cookout at our house for the entire worship team at our church. We got rained on twice but it was a lot of fun to eat, talk, and play some can jam!