Happy Friday, I hope this week was great for you all and I hope this weekend is even better!
- Last weekend James and I took the kids up to Lake Erie. We spent the day walking around, shopping, eating etc. We spent a ton of time in an arcade. Chase and M thought it was sooo fun. I had made reservations to eat at this nice restaurant on the water up there for dinner. Well, while walking around there was this random shack of a place selling pizza and people were walking out holding slices and it smelled SOOOO GOOD. James and I just looked at each other, looked back at the pizza, and then decided that we were eating that instead. What we paid for all of us to eat including drinks cost the same as one person eating at the nice restaurant, ha! It was so worth it. Best pizza I have had in a long time!
- James is custom building his own electric guitar and his father is helping him. It has been so cool to see the process and everything that goes into making one. It should be done soon!
- This week we had my nieces 2nd birthday party. I love going to family parties where everyone gets together, esp. when it involves a super cute little girl =)
- James and I went out to dinner with his brother and girlfriend. It has been so long since we hung out with just him and not James’ entire family. Is anyone else’s family like that? When two of James’ family members get together, next thing you know- everyone is there! haha
- We went to a friend’s house for dinner and their kids are around Chase’s age. It is always so fun to watch kids play together and how excited they get.
We have a lot going on this weekend- what are your plans!?