This week has been a great and busy week!
- We had a friend over for dinner and we watched the movie, A Dog’s Purpose. It is a super cute movie. Chase loved watching the dogs throughout the entire movie.
- We went to a great service at church this week. M has been wanting to see certain things and he is so curious right now. So, it was great to take him to a service for him to learn and see God move in peoples lives.
- Last weekend James and I went to Columbus. We were able to spend the evening with my aunt who lives down there and go out to dinner. Then, I spoke at a church about recruiting Host Families for work. I had one of my reps join me and a few families signed up wanting more info! Very exciting!
- M is offically on summer break! It is so much fun for Chase to wake up to M being home everyday! haha He is in heaven to have his best friend home!
- Tonight we are taking a dear friend out to dinner. This friend is moving out of state this weekend so we wanted to spend some time together. Why do all the good people always move away! haha 😉
What was the best part of your week?!