How is it June already!? This year is FLYING by.
- This past weekend we celebrated James’ birthday. We went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We have never gone and we loved it! We then went out to a fancy restaurant that switched out our white napkins for black ones because they matched our outfits better. Haha! We then walked around, shopped, stopped at this Chocolate Bar for crepe desserts, then did some more shopping. FUN DAY!
- I went out to lunch with two girlfriends from high school. I have been friends with them since I was 10 and 11. It never mattered who else we were friends with, or what we had going on, we always remained friends. I love friendships like that. We talked a lot about how much of dorks we were growing up 😉
- For memorial day we went over to my brother and sister in law’s house. We had a cookout and spent a fun day together.
- I put up all of the Fourth of July decorations in my house this week. It looks so summery, I love it. We even did the front porch.
- My father came over for dinner one night this week. We had chicken enchiladas! My personal favorite!