It is Friday and I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
- I went to a friends house one night to help map out her gallery wall. We drank coffee, hung pictures up, talked about Jesus, laughed a LOT, and just spent time the two of us. Between us there is 5 kids so that leaves very little chit chat time. But not this night! Haha
- My mom is in town!! We are spending the entire day together and all weekend! She has been working out of state and has been so busy we get to talk once a day, sometimes once every other day. Thursday she spent the day at her house doing some things and we talked on the phone at least 6 times LOL
- Last weekend I spent the weekend at a church recruiting host families. The more churches I travel to the more and more I am impressed at how kind people are. So many welcoming people.
- I did some MAJOR cleaning and reorganization this week. Does anyone else get super excited and fulfilled once everything is organized and put away where it is suppose to be?
- I have been really enjoying summer break! I love having M home. We wake up every morning and make some big breakfast, drink coffee, and watch a movie. Chase is loving having M home everyday. M is his best friend.