- Wednesday was James’ Birthday. We went out to dinner with his whole family that lives local to us. We went to a new restaurant. We went there for Mother’s Day and loved it and decided to go back… twice now haha
- I wasn’t feeling 100% one day so I was laying on the couch watching a movie and my one friend surprises me by showing up with a homemade iced coffee. This stuff is better than Starbucks… fact. Made my day.
- My Dad came over for dinner one night this week and we had… take a wild guess… PIZZA! I had a brain fart and woke up realizing that I didn’t have any of the ingredients besides Chicken to make what I was going to originally make. So, pizza to the rescue!
- We rented a movie off of Redbox. We rented LION. If you have not seen it, stop what you are doing right now and go get it. One of the best movies I have seen in a very long time.
- This weekend my mother in law is watching the kids and James and I are going out to celebrate his birthday- just the two of us! I got a fun day planned and I can’t wait to have the day with my favorite person.
How was your week!?